top of page

If you have sustained material damage as a result of a pothole or other roads related issue, you can seek reimbursement from the Council by completing the attached form, together with a copy of the bill incurred from your gargae, and any photographs of the scence where the damage took place. If you require assistance, please contact James and he will be happy to assist you.

bottom of page